As a Volunteer Administrator, you will be an integral part of the team, working in the office, supporting and enhancing all aspects of the charity work and activities.
As an administrator, you would assist with the following:
• word processing and data entry
• file management and organising
• using databases and spreadsheets
• basic book-keeping
• updating local information.
We are looking for people who want to get involved in an organisation that helps children to boost their confidence. Someone who can help resolve problems but also enjoy working in diverse and supporting working environments. We do look for some key skills and or abilities listed below:
• To be organised and systematic
• Good typing and data entry skills
• Good ICT skills
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
• To be able to work as part of a team.
Will require reference
Location: Office at HQ Building, Clippers Quay, Salford M50 3XP
When needed: The position will start as soon as all requirements have been checked
Time & Day: Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon as pre-arranged or agreed – quite flexible
Duration: We will require a minimum commitment of 6 months.
Benefits & Rewards:
Come and join our enthusiastic team!