MAKING A DIFFERENCE – MAKE DREAMS A REALITY
There are 7 people who make up the Board of Trustees, managing the organisation and ensuring its objects are met. They work in the UK and Ghana.
- Irene Lockett: Founder and CEO – Governance and operations
- Philip Lockett: Co-Founder – Broadcaster and Journalist
- Dele Oderinde – Pastoral Care
- Elyse Merriman – Software Developer
- Fortune Muwonge – Computer Science Teacher
- Daniel Owusu-Nyampong Esq – Barrister-at-Law
- Veronica Nai – Film Director and Media
There are various professionals and volunteers, working on the different projects the charity is engaged in, both in the UK and Ghana to bring to fruition its goals and aims.