Projects in Ghana
Our mission is to care for disadvantaged and orphaned children to reach their full potential. The children will be nurtured with the love, care, discipline, and guidance every child needs. They will grow up with self-confidence and a can-do attitude and will be able to integrate into society, influencing their peers to change their mindset about disadvantaged children.
We find sponsors for academically gifted children from disadvantaged backgrounds, who cannot afford the fees. We place them with various educational institutes to enable them to complete their education, presenting them with hope for a brighter future.
With no healthcare cost facility in place, we help by raising funds to pay for the medical care of sick and disadvantaged children.
Please support us and change a child’s life.
- To build a home for the less privileged children and ensure it is run within the family context.
- Minimise running cost by collecting and using rainwater, and only buying drinking water
- Solar panels to generate our own electricity and sell the surplus to the national grid to raise funds
- Buy a bus to take the children to school, but can work as a commercial vehicle when the children are in school to generate extra revenue
- Organisations and individuals can adopt/sponsor the children. Sponsors will receive reports on the progress of the children and have an opportunity to visit the child/ren
- Empowering women to be independent enables them to take care of their children.
- To help alleviate poverty
- Encourage individuality and respect for others
- Promote confidence and self-worth
- Help children develop decision-making skills
- Enable children to fulfil their potential
- To educate and train children to believe in themselves
- To help children develop a can-do attitude
- To help alleviate poverty and break the cycle
- To boost community participation and development
We are building a children’s home for orphans, where they will grow up within the family context with love, nurture, guidance, dignity and discipline every child should have. The home will provide the stability and security the children need, to help develop themselves, realize their full potential and enable them integrate into society and be independent. The children will become adults with self-respect, confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you have any questions, don’t doubt to contact us