Together with the team, you will be responsible for:
* Using our social media channels to promote the charity
* Contributing blog posts to the charity website
* Writing and sending out newsletters to keep the volunteers and donors informed and engaged;
* Helping to develop local promotional materials
* Making sure that any photos of guests have consent forms
* Relevant training in technology and internet
* Passionate about social media and interacting with people via these channels
* Understanding of social media & good interpersonal skills
* Will require reference
When needed: The position will start as soon as all requirements have been checked
Time & Day: Monday to Sunday, morning, afternoon, or evening as pre-arranged or agreed.
Duration: We will require a minimum commitment of 6 months.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Travel expenses covered in line with our volunteer’s Policy;
- Impressive skills to add to your CV and a reference if/when you need it;
- Volunteers Certificate and Recognition
- Opportunity to work in a team and boost interpersonal skills/enhance IT skills;
- Opportunity to meet a network of like-minded people whilst attending events
Come and join our enthusiastic team!